Marketing Assistant - ABC Financial Services
Roles & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the Business Unit Manager by gathering, formatting and reporting information and materials
- Assist in the good running of the Marketing department
- Develop, establish and follow marketing plan with Business Unit Manager
- Act as contact person for queries about offerings and rewards
- Write and prepare brochures for Customer Loyalty Programme (CLP)
- Support the team to bring forward Rewards scheme
- Maintain the General Terms and Conditions of CLP as well as Frequently Asked Questions.
- Propose new marketing strategy and innovative improvements for offerings and rewards
- Visit promoters and external agencies when necessary
- Maintain the full registration process and follow-up of any issues and complaints
- Collaborate with CLP for testing member’s card capturing at point of sales
- Handle calls as per CLP specific field
Qualifications & Experience
- Degree in Marketing or Management
- At least 3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Proactive, highly motivated, good negotiation skills, excellent organisation and communication skills
- Fluent in both oral and written English and French
- Ability to plan and prioritise work and mobilise resources effectively
- Ability to work according to schedule and deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of reporting, operating and administration
- Valid driving license
- Attractive terms and conditions to the right candidate.
ABC BPO Ltd reserves the right to call for interviews only the best qualified candidates.
Inspired candidates should send their motivation letter and CV to the Human Resources Department.
Email: email@example.com| Tel:+230 405-1307
Closing Date: 08th March 2021